Estate Planning & Family Wealth Advisors
Prestige Wealth Management Group offers a full range of personalized Estate & Family Wealth Planning solutions to assist in meeting your individual needs and life goals.* Depending upon your specific needs and circumstances, our Estate & Family Wealth Planning strategies can include financial planning, investment management, trust and estate planning, gifting and charitable giving strategies. We provide the expertise that may help ensure your financial security today and for future generations.
Our experienced Wealth Advisors in NJ strive to understand your family history, your core values and sensitive family issues that can affect how you manage your wealth. Many of the relationships we have cultivated with the families we serve last for generations.
Why Do You Need Estate Planning Services?
We understand the Estate & Family Wealth Planning topics that can cause you concern and have extensive experience in addressing the emotional issues of wealth management. Wealth affords our clients many opportunities, however it can also create enormous challenges. The more wealth your family accumulates, the more you need a strategic approach to address the many challenges you face regarding managing your wealth. Many families, just like yours, turn to Prestige Wealth Management Group for sophisticated Estate & Family Wealth Planning solutions that help meet the complex needs of your individual situation.
Our personalized Estate & Family Wealth Planning six-step process helps to ensure your life goals are met:
- We discuss your estate planning goals
- We review your beneficiary designations and asset titling
- We provide recommendations to help reduce your estate tax liability
- We assist you in identifying the appropriate estate planning and trust solutions that are best for you**
- We assist you with the necessary financial steps to take upon the death of a loved one
- We implement and execute your customized gifting strategies
* Based on the information you provide to us
**Trust services provided through strategic business relationship with a qualified estate planning attorney