Prestige Wealth Management Group caters to Corporate Executives in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida and many others states across the United States. Our experienced team of Wealth Advisors are very familiar with the needs and complex issues that arise when considering retirement.
Our Corporate Executive clients spend years focusing on their professional careers, but when it comes time to finally retire, they realize they may need some additional assistance with their personal finances. Our Corporate Executive retirement planning strategies include:
- Requirements with holding specific amounts of company stock
- Tax consequences of selling low cost-basis stock
- NUA (Net Unrealized Appreciation) strategies for employer stock
- Risks inherent in having a large concentration of wealth invested in one stock
- Emotional attachments that executives have to their company stock
- Employee stock options including ISO’s, NQO's
- Pension plan options
- Non-qualified plans
- 401(k) and retirement plan allocations
- Selling restrictions
- 10(b)5-1 trading plan expertise
Prestige Wealth Management Group has customized Executive Programs for you, including:
- Tax-controlled diversification strategies
- Hedging strategies
- Covered call option strategies
We recognize that time is a valuable commodity, which is why our Corporate Executives avail themselves to our account aggregation services which bring stock options, 401k and retirement plan assets, company stock, investments, bank accounts, liabilities, credit cards rewards points together all on one website for tracking and easy viewing.
Our private vaulting services allows you to electronically store copies of contracts, wills and trusts, LLC’s, tax returns, insurance policies, digital pictures, copies of credit cards or passports, and more in order to keep them organized and at your fingertips.
Prestige’s Corporate Executive strategies help allow the wealth you have worked hard for your entire life to work for you so you can enjoy the retirement lifestyle you deserve.
Call us at 908-379-8813 or click here to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.